7th January 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Internship related to Imaging System in AIIMS for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?

Sir/Mam,

I am B.Tech Bio-medical engineering student of final year student.
I want do training or internship on imaging system in AIIMS like mri.?
If there is opportunities like this then tell me.

With regards-
ajit mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  2. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
  5. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  6. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  11. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  12. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  13. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  14. Internship related to IT Development and Maintenance for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  15. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  16. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  17. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  18. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?