10th February 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello everyone
I am a second year student pursuing my b-tech from the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT madras)....i am in engineering design specialization in biomedical engineering branch....can u please send me details of the start up companies that are willing to provide summer internship programes (specifically something related to design)...

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  5. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  11. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  14. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  17. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
24th February 2015, 06:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Summer internship for B.Tech in Biotechnology candidate:-

Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
Center for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?