20th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

List of companies with address in Coimbatore to do internship after MCA? Which topic I should choose for internship?

I am final year of MCA at VIT and want to do internship from Coimbatore. List of companies with address in Coimbatore to do internship? Which topic I should choose for internship?

23rd August 2017, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies with address in Coimbatore to do internship after MCA? Which topic I should choose for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year of MCA at VIT and want to do internship from Coimbatore. List of companies with address in Coimbatore to do internship? Which topic I should choose for internship?

List of companies with address in Coimbator to do an internship after MCA is given below;

Appin Technology Lab – 144, Near Hotel City Towers, Sengupta Street, Ram Nagar, Coimbatore – 641 009

Abile Technologies – No. 134, 2nd floor, 4th street, Opp to Hotel Gowri Shankar, Cross Cut Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore – 641 012

Purple Pro Infotech – No. 469-C, 1st Floor, Kalki Nagar, Peelamedu, Opp – ESSO Bank Bus Stop, Coimbatore

UB Genius – 2nd Floor, 203, 9th Street, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore

Cegonsoft Private Ltd – No. 437-A, Kamaraj Road, Hope College, Coimbatore

DoClick Solutions – 189, Dr. Radhakrishnan Road, Sivananda Colony, Tatabad, Coimbatore

4S Software Solutions – 6th Street, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore

Students can choose the topic based on their interest. They can get help from their college professors or HOD or placement officer or seniors for choosing project topics.
24th August 2017, 12:18 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies with address in Coimbatore to do internship after MCA? Which topic I should choose for internship?

Below I have listed some names of companies which offers internship for MCA students in Coimbatore:
>Cognizant Technology Solutions
Address: Mountain View Campus, STPI - IT Park, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641006
Phone: 0422 398 4000
>ANGLER Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Address: 1247, Trichy Road, Rukmani Nagar, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641045
Phone: 0422 231 3938
>PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd
Address: VII Floor, Tower 1A, SEZ - Keeranatham Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035
Phone: 0422 403 7111
>Payoda
Address: Module No. 120/2, 1st Floor, North Block, Elcot SEZ, Tidel Park, Coimbatore IT Park Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014
Phone: 0422 236 6100
You can choose any topic in which you are interested and want to focus on it for making future in it, so choosing topic for internship is completely depends on you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?