20th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

In which company a Metallurgy Engineering student can do internship? How long I should do internship?

I am studying in 4th year of Metallurgy Engineering course and want to do internship. So, in which company I can get chance to do internship? How long I should do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Jharkhand for metallurgy and materials engineering summer internship
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to M.E.(Geo-technical Engineering) student? Why Internship is mandatory?
  4. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  7. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  9. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  10. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  11. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  12. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  13. When the Internship notification will be released in Tripura Natural Gas Company Ltd.? -- [New]
  14. Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  18. When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL?
23rd August 2017, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company a Metallurgy Engineering student can do internship? How long I should do internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 4th year of Metallurgy Engineering course and want to do internship. So, in which company I can get chance to do internship? How long I should do internship?

Metallurgy Engineering students can do internships in the following companies;

SAIL - Official Website

Tata Steel - Official Website

BARC - Official Website

RINL - Official Website

Tata Motors - Official Website

MOIL - Official Website

MIDHANI - Official Website

You can do an internship for two months to six months duration. If you are studying and applying for an internship, then you can do one or two months internship or you can do a six month internship.
24th August 2017, 12:07 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which company a Metallurgy Engineering student can do internship? How long I should do internship?

In order to internship being a 4th year Metallurgy Engineering student, you should have no objection letter issued from the training and placement cell of your college, a well prepared resume and recommendation letter.
Generally training and internship period is 1 month to 3 months maximum.
Followings are some companies which offer internship for Metallurgy Engineering students:
>Allied Metallurgical Products Private Limited
Address: Plot 201/3,12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Phone: 080 4117 1076
>SOUTHERN METALLURGICAL Co
Address: G-337, "GUNA" Building,, C.T.H. Road, Avadi,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600054
Phone: 094443 50002
>Hst Steels Private Limited
Address: Plot No 40/A, I D A, Balanagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500037
Phone: 040 2372 0174
>Fenfe Metallurgicals
Address: 3, Survey No. 20-A Hobli, Uttarahalli Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560061
Phone: 080 2561 1461
>Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL)
Address: Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, High Court Road, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500066
Phone: 040 2434 0051
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?