21st February 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for internship while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I mounika anche completed my 3rd b-tech 1st semister now,would like to know about the course of the internship available now? What are the list of companies which I can apply and get the internship? Is it the right time to do internship when I am in my 3rd year of college? Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to apply for internship while doing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  9. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  13. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  14. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  15. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
21st February 2015, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I mounika anche completed my 3rd b-tech 1st semister now,would like to know about the course of the internship available now? What are the list of companies which I can apply and get the internship? Is it the right time to do internship when I am in my 3rd year of college? Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks.
List of the best companies for internship for B.Tech students:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
21st February 2015, 09:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies to apply for internship while doing 3rd year B.Tech?

List of Companies to do internship:

1. Tata Motors
2. CEPTA Infotech
3. Shell India
4. Ashok Leyland
5. Bosch India
6. M R F
7. Flowserve
8. Adani Power
9. BHEL
10. Honeywell
11. Indian Railway
12. IOCL
13. Lanco Infratech
14. NTPC
15. Nuclear Power Corparation Of India(NPCIL).
16. Power Grid
17. Reliance Power
18. Torrent power
19. Tata Power
20. C L P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?