18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months training and how to apply for it?

Sir/Madam, I am pursuing my B.Tech in ECE from Amritsar college of Engineering & technology at Amritsar. I want to know which companies provide 6 months training in Bangalore or how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  2. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  3. List of companies in Bangalore to do summer training in Java? How to apply for it?
  4. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  5. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  6. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  7. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  8. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months training and how to apply for it?
  12. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  13. List of companies offering training for two months in Civil Engineering? Details about training in these companies? -- [New]
  14. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering 3 months Internship to MBA students in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
19th July 2017, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months training and how to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am pursuing my B.Tech in ECE from Amritsar college of Engineering & technology at Amritsar. I want to know which companies provide 6 months training in Bangalore or how to apply?
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for ECE:-

1. Centum Electronics, No.44, KHB Industrial Area Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4143 6000

2. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

3. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Rd, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

4. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

5. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Rd, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?