27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to do summer internship for students doing B.E EE third year?

I am a 3rd year student of NMAMIT, NITTE University pursuing an U,G course.My in B.Tech E/E Engineering.My CGPA of 8.46 until the end of of V semester.I am looking for an internship to do in the June/July vaccation.Hence I request you to inform me at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  4. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  7. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  8. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  9. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  10. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students? -- [New]
  11. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  14. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  15. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  16. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  17. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
28th September 2015, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship for students doing B.E EE third year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year student of NMAMIT, NITTE University pursuing an U,G course.My in B.Tech E/E Engineering.My CGPA of 8.46 until the end of of V semester.I am looking for an internship to do in the June/July vaccation.Hence I request you to inform me at the earliest.
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in EE students-

1. Samsung India Electronics Limited, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana

2. Ohm Corporation, SCO-15, Laxmi Bazaar, Main Madanpuri Road Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India, Pratap Nagar, Sector 8, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 097172 88424

3. Dhanuka Electrotech Private Limited, Shop No. D -138, Sushant Shopping Arcade
Shushant Marg, Block B, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 081308 83338

4. Fans Cooling Technologies, Shop No. 9 First Floor, Inside Grand Mall, MGF Mega City Mall, MGF Megacity Mall, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Saraswati Vihar, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 424 1913

5. Expovac Electronics and Engineering, Plot No. 382, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Udyog Vihar V, Sector 19, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098100 85710
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?