4th January 2011, 05:25 PM
shubhi89

List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

I am in third year engineering of Computer Science with first class aggregate.

I would wish to undergo an internship during my summer leave or on project.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  2. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students?
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  4. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  7. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  11. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  12. List of companies to do summer internship for electrical engineering students?
  13. Which all companies allow doing internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  14. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  15. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  16. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  17. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  18. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
4th January 2011, 06:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

Since you are from the computer science field you can choose to do your internship in company that is into the software field. In most companies there is a career option in the website. You need to register yourself there. You can also send mailers to the various companies addressed to the HR. There many companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro which do intake candidates for internship. You could make a list of companies near you and apply to the same.
4th January 2011, 09:12 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

Dear Friend
As i know commonly all the software companies and IT companies provide the summer internship for the third year BE students of computer science engineering like:-
IBM
HCL
INFOSYS
Infosoft
etc.
good luck..............
4th January 2011, 09:50 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

Yeah subhi,

lot of summer training or Internships are providing to Computer Science Engineering students.

One of them is Micro-soft Internships.

Details regarding this Internships
Microsoft on hiring drive In AIT*

AIT = ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
23rd January 2011, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

im a student of cse branch.
my aggregate is average.im interested in summer training from iit.kindly give me the requirements for it.
24th January 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I,Subhabrata Dutta, am in third year engineering of Computer Science with first class aggregate.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship??[/QUOTE]
26th January 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Respecte sir,

I am currently doing my engg in IS. I will be completing my 3 year in june so I would like to know the names of companies providing internship for 1 month in bangalore.

Thanx.
3rd February 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

i m in btech 3rd year.....computer science
can anyone tell me...where to do industrial training??
i wanted to know companies for training in ncr region ,delhi,noida
4th February 2011, 12:31 PM
xavi

freind hi,
]--Since you are from the computer science field you can choose to do your internship in company that is into the software field. In most companies there is a career option in the website

some companies are.
-IBM
-HCL
-INFOSYS
-Infosoft
etc.

all the best
7th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i m cse 3rd year student..
where summer training is better in company or in a training institute.
please tell me...
8th February 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I am third b.tech IT student I would like to know which companies are providing internship in summer
10th February 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 3rd year btech cse student. i want to complete a summer training with or without paid.. please give me some offers
[email protected]
13th February 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir im b.tech 3rd year it student i dnt have any idea how to contact with compnies ,i dnt have contact detail please help me for this.
14th February 2011, 04:23 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

It's good to here tat you are from the Computer Science Engineering stream,

There are lots of software companies which provides the summer traning or the internship program,some of them are -IBM,HCL,INFOSYS etc...

ISRO also provides the internship and CSE students are eligible for that,you can get the information regarding the ISRO internship from the website www.isro.org

For other details regarding the matter contact the companies on their website.
14th February 2011, 08:46 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhi89 View Post
I am in third year engineering of Computer Science with first class aggregate.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship??

Dear friend,

It is very important to do summer training
there are many companies which can help....
The names of the best companies for your purpous is listed below

1.Career Academy
2.CBT XPress
3.CGS - Computer Generated Solutions
4.FEAC Institute
5.Kaplan Learning Technologies
for companies you ca visit the following link
http://www.trainingindustry.com/learning-communities/it-training.aspx

Thank You.............
15th February 2011, 06:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You can apply in Google, yahoo, wipro or in any other MNC.
16th February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

internship for electronics and communication engineering
18th February 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am student of CSE branch i have no idea how to get summer training from a good company. plz help me out..
24th February 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am Baneet Sethi from banasthali vidyapith,b tech (1st yr)(IT), i wish to do summer training for may-june 2011. kindly give some information regarding the same.
1st March 2011, 12:25 AM
piyush8491

i am a 2nd yr CSE student ...i hve no idea abt hw to apply 4 summer internship in various gud companies...plzz help me out...i dn't wnt to waste my holidays jst sitting at the hme doing nthng
1st March 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I am in third year IT engineering
I wish to do internship during my summer leave
Will you please tell the name of companies which are currently providing internship?????
7th March 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,/maam,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in CSE(IIIrd Year) from Barath Univ.,Chennai.I would like to undergo for summer training in Delhi for a duration of 4/6 weeks during may-june2011 from your company. I would be highly obliged if you please send me the information regarding the training programs that you offer and the procedure by which i can apply for those programs.
ThAnKs
10th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am

i m btech 2nd year cse students.please give the name of companies which provide stipend based
6 months training & please also tell me the procedure for applying it.
i will be very grateful to you.

thankyou
11th March 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am 3rd year b.tech student. i want do do my 6 months training from a mnc located in delhi or gurgaon so that i can experience professional environment. kindly help me in this matter. i have very good academic and communication skills. kindly reply me on my id.. [email protected]
15th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

i dont think u need any sort of Summer Training right now...But be in touch in future!!!!!
18th March 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam I m student of b.tech I.T(Information Technology) 3 rd year,plz suggest me which companies(based in Delhi & NCR) offers Internship or summer training. plz reply me on my Email id :- [email protected],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's Urgent
11th April 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am a student of 3rd year engg.(electrical engg.),pls suggest me company in which i can get 6 month internship(in ncr region)...pls send ans. at [email protected]
14th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

suggest me company details where i can get 1 month internship...... i am a cs engg. student
6th May 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii sir/mam
i m a student of 7th sem b.tech ece i want to have a salary package during my industrial training in the 8th sem please suggest me the company where i can go for interview
21st May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am going to finish second year engineering of Computer Science in June with first class aggregate.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship from??
8th June 2011, 10:56 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Some companies like WIPRO,HCL,IBM,DRDO,ISRO are give you good
training experience but here you just forward a letter by your principle ..
and wait for call and other way is join some private training institutes
like IIHT,NIIT,IIJT,GNIT ...
do not miss clases because each and every class of your training is very important ...
good luck
18th July 2011, 08:05 PM
gaurav4chs

oracle
hcl
hp
microsoft india
ibm
dell
csc
patni computers
mahindra satyam
syntel
amd
infosys
tcs
31st August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year ms software engg student. I would like to do internship during june. Please suggest me some companies in Bangalore and how to apply for it.
13th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student i wish to undergo an intrenship during on main project,
please give me the list of companies have intrenship.
emai:[email protected]
14th September 2011, 12:24 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

It's good to here tat you are from the Computer Science Engineering stream,

There are lots of software companies which provides the summer traning or the internship program,some of them are -IBM,HCL,INFOSYS etc...

ISRO also provides the internship and CSE students are eligible for that,you can get the information regarding the ISRO internship from the website www.isro.org

For other details regarding the matter contact the companies on their website.
Thanks
14th September 2011, 02:24 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

you can do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering in the given below companies

>>HCL.

>>TCS.

>>IBM.

>>CMC.

>>ERDEN.

>>BRAINWARE.

>>WIPRO.

etc.

all the best........
14th September 2011, 04:16 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You mentioned that you are a third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering.
Following are the options for you from where you can do your summer internship:
1. TCS
2. Wipro
3. Accenture
4. 3i Infotech
5. CMC etc.
All the best.
14th September 2011, 09:43 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

There are some renowned company in where you can pursue or take your summer training like...

1. CMC ltd.
2. IBM
3. TCS
4. INFOSYS
5. WIPRO
6. Accenture
7. Infotech etc..

all the best.

good day.
16th September 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend,
For this internship process is their any submission of certificates and how we will approach them.we have to contact them through their site or by directly can we able to contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
Hello dear

you can do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering in the given below companies

>>HCL.

>>TCS.

>>IBM.

>>CMC.

>>ERDEN.

>>BRAINWARE.

>>WIPRO.

etc.

all the best........
30th September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m very glad to see all that detail.....

but one question i dont understand that is how to contact with these companies either by visiting or by mailing them our CV and training form??????
30th September 2011, 02:22 PM
ayce

sir i m glad to see u all that....but one question is still in my mind.....
How to contact with these companies either by visiting there or by emails?????
2nd December 2011, 07:34 PM
gaurav4chs

Thumbs up Re: List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering

u should try for mozilla.just go to mozilla site and apply. othercompanies are
oracle
satyam
infosys
ibm
i3india in noida
kyrion digital securities
morgan stanley
THESE ARE THE BEST ONE. THERE WILL BE HIGH COMPETITION.
ALL THE BEST
1st January 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can someone tell me about companies which provide internship for cse .
I have done with my 5th sem exam i have this January leave so i thought of doing internship .
please suggest me some company where i can apply,if u can mail it to my mail id,my mail id is [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i,Ajay kr. sharma B.Tech(CS) final year(8th sem) student. i am searching for 6 months internship in any software company without any fee's. please give me the suitable list of companies in delhi/noida /gurgaon. my email id is [email protected], i am waiting for ur reply.
15th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i poonam b.tech (ece) 3rd yr (6 sem) student. i m searching for 6 month training in any company .please send me the list of suitable companies in delhi.......
my email id is ..... [email protected]
19th February 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I Nikita Sah b.tech(cse) 3rd year(6th sem)student with a cgpa of 8.78.I am searching for a 2 months summer internship.please send me the list of suitable companies in delhi or gurgaon.my email id [email protected]
27th February 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Best college to join for MBA ?
5th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

im a student of cse branch.
my aggregate is average.im interested in summer training from ntpc.kindly give me the requirements for it.
8th March 2012, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of cse branch
my aggregate is average. i m interested in summer training in my fields are Servers or Networking can u pls suggest me company names where i can apply
12th June 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I AJAY CHAURASIA JUST NOW COMPLETED MY 3RD YEAR ENGINEERING IN COMPUTERS.My aggregate is 1ST CLASS always & interested to go for summer training in mumbai or nearby.Please suggest me some of the companies and most important HOW TO CONTACT THESE COMPANIES???????
MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected].......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?