27th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Summer Internship on a particular topic?

Sir, i am a B.tech student moving on to 3rd year pursuing computer science and engineering. Is it necessary for me to do a summer training programme on a particular topic of interest?

28th September 2015, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Summer Internship on a particular topic?

Yes, it is necessary to do summer internship for certain institutes. While for the rest of the institutes, pursuing summer internship/training is essential within the first three years of your B.Tech course. There is usually a subject with certain credit in which you are interviewed based on the training/internship which you had undertaken. Most of the institutes have implemented this in their 7th semester. So training/internship is a compulsion. It also helps in enriching the resume and making you more preferable to the companies for job opportunities. It will also give you an experience of professional world and practical implementation of the concepts learnt in your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?