14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student

I am studying in final year of MBA Marketing and willing to do summer internship in Kerala. Please suggest me list of companies in Kerala providing internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(HR & Marketing) student in Kerala?
  2. List of companies with details providing internship in MBA Marketing with stipend in Bangalore
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA final year student in Kerala
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing one month training for MBA Marketing students with stipend
  6. Companies in Bangalore providing internship for MBA Marketing
  7. List of companies in Delhi providing internship for MBA Finance students
  8. Best companies in Kerala providing internship for Biomedical Engineering student
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  12. List of internship for EEE students in Kottayam and alappuzha in Kerala
  13. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing?
  14. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student?
  15. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to Diploma Civil student in Kerala -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering Internship of 45 days in Pune for PGDM(Finance & Marketing) 2nd semester student?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
17th August 2017, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in final year of MBA Marketing and willing to do summer internship in Kerala. Please suggest me list of companies in Kerala providing internship.

List of companies in Kerala providing Internship for MBA Marketing student is given below;

Delhivery, Thiruvananthapuram - Website Link

Urbanclap - Website Link

Uber - Website Link

Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance - Website Link

CodeChef - Website Link

Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Zoomcar Kochi - Website Link

OYO Rooms - Website Link
24th August 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student

Please provide the list of companies in kerala who provide internship for sales and HR students
29th August 2017, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?