12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to MBA final year student in Kerala

I am a MBA final semester student. I have to do an internship during my last semester. So, I am looking for companies for doing internship. I am studying in Kochi, Kerala so I want to know about the internship companies in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Kerala providing internship for MBA Marketing student
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  3. List of companies offering Summer Internship for BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Kerala
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. List of companies offering Internship related to Software to B.Tech(IT) pre-final year student?
  6. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  7. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering Internship in Game Design to B.Tech(CSE) pre-final year student?
  9. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(HR & Marketing) student in Kerala?
  13. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala?
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  16. List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?
  17. List of companies offering 5 days Internship to CSE 1st year student in Kerala? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
30th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to MBA final year student in Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MBA final semester student. I have to do an internship during my last semester. So, I am looking for companies for doing internship. I am studying in Kochi, Kerala so I want to know about the internship companies in Kerala?

List of companies which offer internship to MBA final year students in Kerala is given below:

Agrima Infotech - Website Link

Career Kerala - Website Link

Bagmo Private Limited - Website Link

Horizon Technology Solutions - Website Link

Purdian Technologies - Website Link

Communication Mantra Private Limited - Website Link

Cigma India - Website Link

PY Technologies - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?