2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech Mechanical Engineering 7th semester from JNTU. I am from Kolkata. So I want to apply for Industrial Training anywhere in Kolkata or West Bengal. Kindly inform me which are the companies provides Industrial Training in Kolkata or West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 7th semester student in Kochi?
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
  3. List of companies offering Industrial Training in West Bengal to Computer Science and Technology Diploma 5th semester student?
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering 40 days Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical 2nd year student in West Bengal?
  7. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  8. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad? -- [New]
  9. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  11. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  13. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E Mechanical candidates in M.P.?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  17. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
16th April 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech Mechanical Engineering 7th semester from JNTU. I am from Kolkata. So I want to apply for Industrial Training anywhere in Kolkata or West Bengal. Kindly inform me which are the companies provides Industrial Training in Kolkata or West Bengal?

Some of the companies which offer industrial training to BTech Mechanical Engineering students in West Bengal are given below:

Engineers India Limited - Official Website

Tractors India - Official Website

India Oil Corporation - Official Website

Tata Motors - Official Website

Kilburn Engineering - Official Website

Atul Engineering Consultancy - Official Website

Bombay Engineering Company - Official Website

Mcnally Bharat Engineering Company - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?