7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I'm in 7th semester of B.Tech. Now I want to do Training. I'm the student from NSIT, Patna. Can you please tell me how can I join Training? What are the companies in Bihar where I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  2. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  4. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  7. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
  9. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  10. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  11. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  14. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  15. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
9th July 2015, 01:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I'm in 7th semester of B.Tech. Now I want to do Training. I'm the student from NSIT, Patna. Can you please tell me how can I join Training? What are the companies in Bihar where I can apply?
List of the companies for trainingp for B.Tech student in Bihar:-

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar

4. Mechanical Department, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?