24th July 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the companies which provides Industrial Training anywhere in Allahabad as I am doing my BTech in Electronics Engineering. I am a 7th semester student and I want to do an Internship now anywhere in Jamnagar.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 7th semester student in Kochi?
  3. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  4. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch.
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?
  7. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  8. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Electrical 7th semester student in Ahmedabad?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Polymer 7th semester student in Haryana?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech ECE 5th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Trivandrum?
  17. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
3rd August 2018, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?

You can contact following companies in Allahabad:

- Batu Electronic Co, Allenganj, Allahabad

- Asha & Company Katra, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2440466

- India Electronic Co, Minhaajpur, Allahabad, Phone: 092358 80900

- Adarsh Electricals & Electronics, M G Road, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2603539

- New Chawla Machinery Company, Swami Vivekanand Marg, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2402849
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?