9th September 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune?

Hello Sir,
My name is Pallavi and I am pursuing B.Arch course. Can you tell me about the companies where I can enroll for Internship? I am right now in my 3rd year. Kindly help me regarding companies in Mumbai and Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  7. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  9. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  18. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
13th September 2015, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
My name is Pallavi and I am pursuing B.Arch course. Can you tell me about the companies where I can enroll for Internship? I am right now in my 3rd year. Kindly help me regarding companies in Mumbai and Pune?
List of the companies for internship in Pune for B.Arch course student:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066

List of the companies for internship training for B.Arch:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?