10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?

Sir,
I am presently in 2nd semester of B.E.(EEE) and I am interested in pursuing Internship program in any of the organization in India. So I would like you to give me the details of the companies and the duration of Internship and the way of fillup the application forms? Hope you would help me in this regard.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  5. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  10. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering Internship for MMS 2nd semester student?
  14. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  15. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering internship to LLB 1st semester student in Karnataka?
13th September 2015, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am presently in 2nd semester of B.E.(EEE) and I am interested in pursuing Internship program in any of the organization in India. So I would like you to give me the details of the companies and the duration of Internship and the way of fillup the application forms? Hope you would help me in this regard.
Thanking you!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in EEE:-

1. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

2. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

3. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

4. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

5. V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

6. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?