22nd July 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?

Hello,
I am PGDM 2nd semester student. I want to do a Summer Internship in Marketing & IT Operations from Delhi NCR. Give me some information about the companies which provide Summer Internship? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  5. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Automobiles for B.Tech 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  17. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  18. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
23rd July 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am PGDM 2nd semester student. I want to do a Summer Internship in Marketing & IT Operations from Delhi NCR. Give me some information about the companies which provide Summer Internship? Thank you!
List of the companies for summer internship for MBA in marketing:-

1. Bajaj Capital, Shop No. 4, F D Market, Near Madhuban Chowk, Dakshini Pitampura, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6464 0933

2. The Muthoot Group, 10, 1c, White House, Bhagwan Das Road, Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2338 6178

3. Pnb Housing Finance Limited, 22, 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 7171

4. V Serve Management Private Limited, 701, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 1126

5. United India Insurance Co Limited, 1726/56, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, Naiwala, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2570 2139

6. Muthoot Finance Limited, Ground Floor, Property No 2/8-a, Commercial Complex, Opposite New Friends Colony, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Sarai Jullena, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2692 5032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?