22nd July 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for 2 months in Nagpur?

Hello everyone,
Where can I get Summer Internship in Finance in Nagpur? I want to know about the companies which are providing Finance Internship for 2 months in Nagpur. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  5. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  12. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  13. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  17. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  18. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
23rd July 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for 2 months in Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Where can I get Summer Internship in Finance in Nagpur? I want to know about the companies which are providing Finance Internship for 2 months in Nagpur. Please help me to find out.
List of the companies for industrial training in Nagpur:-

Unisoft Technologies IT Training and Certification
Ph. No: 07126606355
Address: 2nd Floor, Pranananda Building, Above Mega Mart, Next to Anand Bhandar, West High Court Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra
http://www.unisoftindia.org

Millennium Info.Tech
Ph. No: 9975029260
Address: 374 Nagarjun Colony, Jaripatka Ring Road, Behind Krushi Nagar, Nagpur-440014
http://www.miitinfocad.com

IKSC Knowledge Bridge Pvt. Ltd
Ph. No: 09028015464
Address: Padmapani, 1st Floor, Plot No. 22, Near MIT College Back Gate, Off Paud Road, MIT College Road, Yashashree Society, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra-411038
http://kbridge.in

Atlanta Computer Institute
Ph. No: 9595321479, 9028157794
Address: 2nd Floor, Shivaji Complex, Near Coffee House and Bank of Baroda, Opposite Titan Eye Showroom, West High Court Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur
http://www.atlantacomputer.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?