7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training related to Electrical Machines/Microcontrollers/Microprocessors for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Dear Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in EEE. I want to do Summer Training in Electricals Machines or Microcontrollers or Microprocessors. Kindly tell me where should I apply for Summer Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  2. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  3. Summer Training related to Electrical Machines/Microcontrollers/Microprocessors for B.Tech(EEE) student? -- [New]
  4. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  6. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  7. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  8. Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?
  9. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  10. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  11. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Topics related to Software Designing to do in Summer Training for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Where should I go for this Summer Training?
  13. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  16. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  17. Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering
9th July 2015, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training related to Electrical Machines/Microcontrollers/Microprocessors for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in EEE. I want to do Summer Training in Electricals Machines or Microcontrollers or Microprocessors. Kindly tell me where should I apply for Summer Training?
List of the companies for summer training for B.Tech in EEE student:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?