12th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in 3rd semester of BTech with Computer Science Engineering. I want to do Internship anywhere in Tamil Nadu for 45 days. So, can you please let me know about the companies which provides an Internship of 45 days in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(Energy & Environment Engineering) 3rd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List companies offering In-plant training or Internship in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Civil final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year CSE students
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  10. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  11. List of companies offering 5 days Internship to CSE 1st year student in Kerala?
  12. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  14. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  16. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies in Chennai offering 6 month internship to 3rd year CSE student
13th June 2018, 12:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu

Here are some good software companies where you can apply for the internship:

OG Software solutions India Pvt Ltd

Address: 3b,, 4, Rajaram Film Directors Colony Rd, Shakthi Nagar, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600024

VSC INFOTECH

Address: No 22, ABC Plaza, Near New Bus Stand, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636004

Infiniti Software Solutions

Address: 1st Floor, Mount Casa Blanca,, 260, Anna Salai, Mount Road., Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006

Anger Technologies India Pvt Ltd

Address: 1247, Trichy Rd, Highways Colony, Gopalapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641045

Object Frontier Software Pvt Ltd

Address: 29, Eghiraj Salai, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?