26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 1st year student in Udaipur?

Hello,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, studying in first year so I was looking for Internship in Udaipur. Kindly tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  2. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  3. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  4. List of Software companies offering 1 month Internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) 1st year student in Chennai?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  7. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  11. List of companies offering internship to LLB 1st semester student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  13. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  14. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
10th September 2015, 02:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 1st year student in Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, studying in first year so I was looking for Internship in Udaipur. Kindly tell me about the companies.
List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 1st year student in Udaipur:-

1. K.D.K. Softwares (I) Pvt. Ltd., We Dig Hq, Subhash Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 331 9550

2. Gati Technology Systems, 211-A, Bhagawati Kripa Apartment, Sindhi Colony, Opp.Chamatkareshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Space Cinema, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 45512

3. ZealSofts, # 34/86,Kiran Path, Mansarover, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 094622 94968

4. Permute IT Pvt. Ltd., 8, Siddarth Colony,, Sodala, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098292 27944

5. Compucom Software Limited, 5, A, Tilak Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 511 5908
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?