24th June 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Himachal Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech 3rd year and I am a Chemical Engineering student. I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Himachal Pradesh. Can you please let me know about the companies in HP where I can apply for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to IT 3rd year student in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech(Food Technology) student in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Internship in core companies for BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Jaipur or Rajasthan?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Southern India?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Trichy
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  14. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. List of government companies offering Internship to BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  16. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship to E&TC 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  18. Industries offering Internship to Chemical 3rd year student in Vadodara?
25th June 2018, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Himachal Pradesh?

You can contact following companies in Himachal Pradesh:

1. SINTEXVPO Billanwali, Baddi

2. Simla Chemicals, Plot 115, Near Satellite Company, Baddi, Phone: 01795 244401

3. Asa Biotech124, Hpsidc Industrial Area, Baddi, Phone: 092185 88144

4. Comed Chemical, Bhud, Baddi

5. Krishi Rasayan Exports168, Industrial Area, Baddi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?