15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab

Dear Sir, I am studying in BTech with Chemical Engineering. I am in my 3rd semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Punjab where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Southern India?
  4. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Trivandrum?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  7. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  12. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  13. Internship in core companies for BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Jaipur or Rajasthan?
  14. Core companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd semester student in West Bengal?
  15. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Training to BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  18. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
16th July 2018, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- Flex Chemical Industries, Haibowal Kalan, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 247251

- Resil Chemicals Private Limited, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Phone: 098151 24444

- P. P. Ferro Alloys & Chemicals, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Phone: 098158 33791

- Wadhwa Dyes & Chemicals, Cheema Chowk, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2604308

- Shori Chemicals, Cheema Chowk, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2603419
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?