13th April 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to ME(Digital Communication & Networking) 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu?

Hello friends, I am in my 3rd semester now studying in ME(Digital Communication & Networking). I want to apply for an Internship anywhere in Tamil Nadu. So, can I know about the companies in Tamil Nadu where I can apply for an Internship. Please tell me about the companies asap. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to ME(Digital Communication & Networking) 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu?

You can contact the following companies in Tamilnadu

- Madras Networking Company, 5 37 5 37, Damodaran St, Chennai

- Chennai Networks, T Nagar, Chennai

- Magofog Software Development & Network Solutions, Royapettah, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?