22nd February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students?

i want to know about the list of companies which offer internship program in their finance dept for b.com final year students in and around kodambakkam as it is an essential part of my curriculum... plz do the needfull

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship program in finance for MBA students?
  2. List of companies in Chennai offering the internship program for MBA finance students?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  5. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  6. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  7. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  12. Companies offering internship for IV semester MBA Finance students?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  14. List of companies offering 10 months internship program to M.Tech students?
  15. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
23rd February 2016, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the list of companies which offer internship program in their finance dept for b.com final year students in and around kodambakkam as it is an essential part of my curriculum... plz do the needfull
List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?