19th February 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

List companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?

I am doing IT engineering and about to complete my degree course this year. I am looking forward to pursue internship in RDBMS in a reputed company. So kindly tell me the companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  5. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  7. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Need list of companies offering free internship in Jaipur?
  9. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  12. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  15. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  17. List of the companies offering internship for B.Tech civil engineering?
  18. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
19th February 2016, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing IT engineering and about to complete my degree course this year. I am looking forward to pursue internship in RDBMS in a reputed company. So kindly tell me the companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?
List of the companies for internship for RDBMS subject:-

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?