30th May 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering summer internship with stipend in Ahmedabad?

I am Pursuing M.Sc. IT From Ahmedabad
I want to know list of companies offerings summer internship with stipend in the Ahmadabad itself.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  5. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  7. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  8. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  10. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  12. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  13. Details of companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacation for MBA(HR) 2nd semester student with stipend?
  14. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  18. Companies offering summer internship for electrical and electronics engineering with or without stipend? How can I apply in the companies for internship?
31st May 2016, 11:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering summer internship with stipend in Ahmedabad?

Here are some companies in which you can go for internship with stipend :

** One Click IT Solutions, Ahmedabad offers summer internship with a minimum stipend of 10,000 rupees per month.

** Industrial Controls in sales and marketing offers internship to candidates from IT and ECE. The minimum stipend given by the company is 7000 rupees per month.

** Indium Design for development of products offers internship with stipend amount of 5000 rupees per month.
1st June 2016, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering summer internship with stipend in Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Pursuing M.Sc. IT From Ahmedabad
I want to know list of companies offerings summer internship with stipend in the Ahmadabad itself.
List of the companies for internship for M.Sc in IT course in Ahmadabad:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?