4th November 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?

Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. I want to do a Training in any company in India. Kindly let me know about the companies and also tell me how to apply for Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student in India?
  4. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  6. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  7. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  8. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  11. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  13. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  14. List of companies offering Inplant Training this month?
  15. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  18. How to apply for Implant training being a final year MBA student? Which companies offer training to MBA students? -- [New]
12th November 2015, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. I want to do a Training in any company in India. Kindly let me know about the companies and also tell me how to apply for Training?
List of companies offering Training to Aeronautical student in India:-

1. SAFRAN Aerospace India, Koramangala 6 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080667 79999

2. Goodrich UTC AEROSPACE, 21, Hoodi Main Rd, Industrial Area, Hoodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080673 70123

3. Sakthi Aerospace, 113/1B, Block II, II Floor,, ITPL Main Road, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4207 9750

4. International Aerospace Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd., Survey No.3, Kempapura Village, Varthur Hobli, Kempapura, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2519 6700

5. Sakthi Aerospace Pvt Ltd, 304,305, Regent Prime, Whitefield Main Road, Sathya Sai Layout, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4906 4600

For online application, you should contact to above mentioned address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?