24th February 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in C.U. I want to do training in any one of the top ten textile companies in India. Which company will provide me training? What should I do to ensure that I will get selected for the training. Kindly provide me the answer soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  2. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  3. List of top 10 textile companies? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  4. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  6. Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?
  7. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  9. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  13. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to apply for training in PSUs and other top Companies related to Civil engineering?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
26th February 2015, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

You can apply for training by contacting the textile company in person. Mostly you have to contact the HR department of the company which deals with all the training and internship programs.

You can apply for training in following companies

1. D C M Shriram Industries Ltd, Kanchenjunga, 10th Floor, 18, Barakhamba Road, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2375 9300

2. Sava International Pvt. Ltd., C-2/5, Community Center, Pratik Market, Ashok Vihar, Phase-2, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2742 9941

3. Spentex Industries Limited, A-60, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 7738

4. Vogue Textiles Limited, Flat No. A-206, Somdutt Chamber-I, 5 Bhikijicama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2610 1915
19th March 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

I am pursuing M.S.C CHEMISTRY and i am a big fanatic of clothes and designing, i want to work in this field only and currently i m searching for training in a renowned textile company. I want to learn everything about textiles n explore as well. Can you please suggest me the best option for me.
8th June 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Im a student of fashion designing & garments technology in Lucknow and I want to know about one month trainning to related to trade & branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?