9th February 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

i am an student of information technology in 3rd year b.tech and i want to do my summer training seriously from a good company where i want to learn many things about the work of companies and hows the companies run by the engineer. so please tell me the names of those companies which offers the training with the contact number if u have.......?

thank you
(sourabh)

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  4. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  6. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  10. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  12. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  17. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  18. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
11th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

i am an student of information technology in 3rd year b.tech and i want to do my summer training seriously from a good company where i want to learn many things about the work of companies and hows the companies run by the engineer. so please tell me the names of those companies which offers the training with the contact number if u have.......?

thank you
19th January 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

I m a student of CS 3rd year.I want to do summer training in a good company in Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar. Kindly suggest me companies for training in Java.
23rd January 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i ma student of IT 3rd year .i want to do summer training in NCR region so please suggest me name of the companies which provides the summer training .
10th February 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ec 3ryear i want to do trannning in embedend system so suggest me name of best compays in ahmdabad nd indor
25th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd year Comp Sc, BE and i want to attend Internship for 45 TO 60 DAYS in Networking or Database.
Kindly suggest/recommend names of suitable companies.
My email id is [email protected].
27th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd year EC branch, and i want to attend in Networking .
Kindly suggest/recommend names of suitable companies.
My email id is [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of 3rd yr IT. I want to do one month training in mumbai. So cn u please provide me some names of companies which are in mumbai.
11th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Raaji2

Their are many companies which give training in java.near to ahmedabad their is Dhrumi Infosys company which give training in java...so visit the company once and join in the training in java
All the best....
27th September 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am student B Tech 3year(IT) from I E T faizabad.I went to summer traning in java or database.
Kindly suggest names of sutable softwre company.
My email id [email protected]
4th January 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,i would like to know about name of xompany who offer us 6 month internship program from this january.
Thankyou
18th January 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am an student of mechanical in 3rd year b.tech and i want to do my summer training seriously from a good company where i want to learn many things about the work of companies and hows the companies run by the engineer. so please tell me the names of those companies which offers the training with the contact number if u have.......?
8th February 2015, 03:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the best companies for internship for B.Tech in IT:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
11th May 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year Electronics & Telecommunication student from VV Nagar. I would like to know the list of companies offering internship training for ET students in Vadodara of nearby.
16th May 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I m third year computer science student from wit darbhanga Bihar .I want to do my summer training from a good company where i want to learn many things about the work of companies and hows the companies run by the engineer. so please tell me the names of those companies which offers the training with the contact number if u have.......? And which is in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?