4th October 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?

sr, i am fresher mechanical engineer passed out in 2014 . i want to know about core industries in mechanical engineering offering training on stiefund basis in pune. or companies recruited employees for trainee engineer post in their company and also want to know about period in which i can apply for this training.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  2. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  3. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  6. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  7. List of companies offering training i Mechanical Engineering
  8. List of companies offering training in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  10. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  11. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  12. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers?
  13. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech CSE? Which subjects to stress on more?
  16. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  17. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  18. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
8th October 2014, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?

It is good that you are looking forward for training. This is essential since you will not only get to learn new things from this but it will also enrich your resume in this competitive job market. Since you are from mechanical branch of engineering and want training in Pune, so you can try in the following institutes :-

- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Electricity Corporation of Maharashtra
- Indian Railways (Pune Division)

However, most of these organizations will not offer stipends since they are providing you opportunity to learn and you are not doing any benefit to their organization. SO if you want stipend, you need to go for job or internship opportunity. Such opportunities are advertised in the leading newspapers from time to time. So you should be in touch with the leading newspapers and employment news.
8th October 2014, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?

There are many companies in Pune for internship in mechanical engineering. You can contact the HR manager of the respective company for internship enquiry. If there is enough intake available in the company at the time of company, then you can easily get the internship from that company.

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. NTPC

2. BHEL

3. SAIL

4. ONGC

5. Larsen & Toubro

6. BEL

7. BSNL

8. IOCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?