14th December 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Pranjal sharma, Student of M.tech in Mechatronics.
I would like to do an internship so plz help me to get that just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship and how to apply for that.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  2. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  4. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  5. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  6. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  9. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  12. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. List of good companies offering internships for B.Tech ETC?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  16. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
30th January 2015, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

2. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052

3. Mohan Mechanical Works, 1887, D. S. I. D. C. Complex, Narela Industrial Area
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 099999 99629

4. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Road, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?