24th July 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which provide training for Engineering students in Ahmedabad?

please give the list of campany which provides training for last year communicatio engineering students in ahmedabad with placement..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering training to electrical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  2. List of reputed engineering companies in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  4. Name of companies offering industrial training to mechanical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  6. How to get training in Ahmedabad? Which are the companies providing training in Ahmedabad?
  7. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  9. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  10. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  11. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training in Ahmedabad?
  13. How may I get information regarding engineering companies available in Ahmadabad?
  14. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides inplant training to students quickly?
  15. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  17. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student?
  18. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
24th July 2015, 11:10 AM
reconnect

Default Re: List of companies which provide training for Engineering students in Ahmedabad?

The list of company proving training in Ahmadabad are-

1-BSNL.

2-Doordharshan.

3-RCAD solution.

4-Tech Mahindra.

5-EXCEL.
24th July 2015, 01:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provide training for Engineering students in Ahmedabad?

There is a vast industrial area in Ahmedabad. So there are many companies which offers training to the technical students.

Here is some well reputed companies for you :

** Bajaj International Private Ltd

** Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

** Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)

** Dev Denso Power Ltd

** Info Edge (India) Ltd

** Hindustan Construction Company

** Gammon India Ltd

** Larsen & Toubro

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training in your interested field and with full of your dedication.

Also you should make a training report on your experience during the training period.

I am sure that this will helps you in getting job after completion of your education.
24th July 2015, 02:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give the list of campany which provides training for last year communicatio engineering students in ahmedabad with placement..
List of the companies for training for ECE in Ahmedabad:-

Acme Engineering Industries
Ph. No: 079-25625615
Address: 82, Ashok Pura, Near Laxmi Trunk works, Near Dudheshwar Char Rasta, Ashok Pura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380004
http://acmepumpindia.com/Index.html

Globe Star Engineers (India) Pvt. Ltd
Ph. No: 079-22970453
Address: 43, Nilkanth Estate, Nr.Bansari Estate, Opp. Police Station, Odhav, G.I.D.C, Ahmedabad
http://www.globestarengineers.com

Genious Infotech
Ph. No: 079-40307918
Address: A-904, Titanium Square, Thaltej, Ahmedabad-380054
http://www.geniusinfotech.net

Hi-Tech Outsourcing Services
Ph. No: 0794-0003252
Address: Hi-Tech House, Near Gurukul Tower, Gurukul, Ahmedabad-380052, Gujarat
http://www.hitechcaddservices.com

AKM Engineers
Ph. No: 079-25511120
Address: B-2/1, J K Industrial Estate, Opposite Rustom Mills, Dudeshwar Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380004
http://www.akmseals.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?