29th August 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides summer internship?

List of companies which provides summer internship? Can you please list me down the company names and the specific details about the company as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  6. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  9. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  11. List of few companies for summer internship?
  12. List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  15. List of companies which provides summer internship? -- [New]
  16. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  17. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
29th August 2015, 08:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides summer internship?

List of companies which provides summer internship as given below.
  • Indeed.com
  • Simply Hired
  • Students.gov
  • Student Conservation Association
  • Warsaw Targówek Plant
  • Global Data Summer Internship
  • Rebrand Intern - Summer Internship
  • Engineering Summer Internship - Cairo and October 6 Plants
  • Actuarial Trainee - Summer internship
  • Design/UX
  • Mobile Developer TIBCO Inc.
  • Product Development Intern Entrayn Education Technologies pvt Ltd
  • Zafire Enterprises Private Limited
  • Wikasta Business and Technical Solutions
  • Acme Films & Media Creations Pvt Ltd
You can get information about it through the placement committee of your college and ask them summer internship program.

OR You can directly consult with the HRs of companies through your contacts in the industry.

OR Keep track on the advertisements and notifications published in the leading newspapers
29th August 2015, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides summer internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies which provides summer internship? Can you please list me down the company names and the specific details about the company as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can give me the information soon. Thank you!
List of the companies for summer internship:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?