29th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur

Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and wanted to complete three month summer internships in Mechanical stream in Jaipur. List of companies invited for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student in Ajmer and Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering a free internship in Jaipur?
  3. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Jaipur to ECE students?
  5. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  7. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  9. What companies give only 1 month internship?
  10. List of companies to do internship in NET and PHP from Jaipur? Can I get placed in IBM after it?
  11. List of companies providing internship related to Mechanical engineering?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Vijaywada?
  13. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  15. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  16. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  17. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  18. List of companies which offer one month Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
30th April 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and wanted to complete three month summer internships in Mechanical stream in Jaipur. List of companies invited for internship.

List of companies offering internship for mechanical stream in Jaipur is given below;

Rajasthan Mechanical Works - Official Website

Aptron - Official Website

Techno Engineering Industries – A -187B – VishwaKarma Industrial Area, Jaipur

Tata Motors Ltd – 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur

Baba Automobile – 19, Nand Vihar, Sector 3, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur

SR Thermonix Technologies - Official Website

Hems Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
5th May 2017, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies for three month internship for Mechanical stream in Jaipur:-

1. Tata Motor Limited, 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 644 0551

2. Auto Malleable, Plot No. E353, Road No. 14, V.K.I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1369

3. National Engineering Industries Limited, Khatipura Road, Shanti Nagar, Civil Lines
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 222 3221

4. Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited, G-516 to 518, Road No. 9A, VKI Area
Sikar Rd, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1716

5. Techno Engineering Industries, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 2494
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?