29th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE

Hello, I am a student of 7th semester of CSE and interested to do internship in Nagpur. List of IT companies in Nagpur which are offering one month summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which can offer industrial training during summer in Nagpur?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  3. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  4. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  5. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  6. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  7. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  8. List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy
  9. List companies in Delhi for summer training programme for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore?
  13. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  15. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  17. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2017, 10:53 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE

Good IT companies in Nagpur for getting summer training:

Harrier Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.  
Address: Shanti Park Apartment, Harihar Nagar, Besa, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440027

Nexus IT  
Address: Medical Chowk, Koradi Colony, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440003, Phone: 096233 32211

Trust Systems & Software ( I ) Pvt Ltd  
Address: Plot No 11/4 It Park, Gayatri Nagar, Gayatri Nagar, Gayatri Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022, Phone: 0712 222 1656

E Sense IT Solution Pvt. Ltd.  
Address: Plot No: 12, Second Floor, Agaramdevi Mandir Road, Near Main Bus Stop, Ganeshpeth, Nagpur, 440018, Phone: 0712 663 0799
5th May 2017, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of 7th semester of CSE and interested to do internship in Nagpur. List of IT companies in Nagpur which are offering one month summer training.
List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE:-

1. Agarwal Electronics Company, Shankar Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010

2. Poonam Electronics, Hansapuri Road, Model Mills, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018
Phone: 0712 2721704

3. Jaykay Electronics, 49, Chandralok Building, Meyo Hospital Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440008, Phone: 0712 2721966

4. Unisys Electronics, Tiwari Sadan, Behind Sadoday Plaza, Bhoipura, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018, Phone: 0712 6607766

5. Maharastra Electronics, NH-6, Model Mills, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018
Phone: 0712 2764564
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?