30th January 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?

I am the student of msrit studieng in 2nd be, (mech). I would like to
know about the core company present in banglore and also the company which are good for internship. So plz give the details...........

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship? -- [New]
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the companies in Bangalore to do internship?
  4. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  5. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  6. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  7. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  8. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  9. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  10. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  11. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  15. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in EEE in Chennai and Bangalore?
1st February 2015, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?

List of companies for internship in Bangalore:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?