20th May 2011, 10:54 PM
oculus

Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?

sir i m preethamsingh doing mechanical engineering in belgaum.. i want to do an internship in a company so wat is the criteria for this n when does it start,,,, plse can u provide me some good companies in bangalore and rajasthan so tat i can do.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  2. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
  3. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  4. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  5. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  6. What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?
  7. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. List of the companies in Bangalore to do internship?
  12. List of automobile companies for summer internship?
  13. List of companies which provides internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. List of companies offering internship for civil engineers in Bangalore?
  15. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  17. List of companies which can offer internship for mechanical M.Tech in Bangalore? -- [New]
  18. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2011, 09:55 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?

if you want to do training in any company in bangalore then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any company of your core branch in which you want...

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that COMPANY. They will mail you regarding that information.

In Bangalore, many automobile company, ISRO, DRDO,BHEL...Are there.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
28th May 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?

what is the procedure to apply for internship in general motors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?