8th December 2011, 09:49 PM

List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?

i'm anand b.tech 3rd mechanical,plz list the core companies for mechanical and list whose companies providing internship,how to apply for internship.....

1. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  2. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  3. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  6. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  7. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  10. List of Mechanical core companies for doing internship while studying B.E 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  12. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch? -- [New]
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of core companies in Bhubaneshwar to do internship while doing EEE 3rd year in IIT, Bhubaneshwar?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  18. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
23rd February 2012, 10:50 AM

Default Re: List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?

hai sir, i am pursuing B-Tech 3rd year mechanical , i want to do internship in summer holidays, please give me the information which core companies offering intership in summer holidays please send me the details to this email [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 05:55 PM

Default Re: List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?

if i had 60 percentage marks in b.tech then whether i could get a job in a good company for example say ashok leyland company
please do reply
17th March 2012, 11:23 PM

I m doing my 3 rd year Aeronautical engineering... please guide me... how can i get internship in core company... and also please mention the company name..
18th April 2012, 04:52 PM

i am btech 3rd year from mechanical.pls send me top com. For mech. Job [email protected]
24th June 2012, 01:35 PM

i am btech 3rd year from mechanical.pls send me top com. For mech.
my id is [email protected] plz send
9th July 2012, 01:23 AM

respected sir,
im pursuring final year b.tech mechanical branch.present up to 3rd year 67% here. please tell me gov.companies my email id:[email protected]
6th December 2012, 01:21 PM

am manasa studying b-tech 3rd year in rguiiit basar ,having 7.6 cgpa ,plz suggest me one core company in mechanical engg to do intern ship
27th January 2013, 03:03 PM

Could you please suggest me,about intern ship ?, which one is the best compeny through out india?
4th March 2013, 06:31 PM

Gud evening sir my name is naga raju ,iam studying b.tech 3rd year with mechanical branch,i want to do internship in core companies,so please tells the how to get the internship in core companies, my email id is [email protected]
8th March 2013, 10:25 PM

I am er. naresh kumar saini.i want job in company.my standard b.tech 3-rd year student in b.i.e.t college sikaq (rajasthan).please apply
[email protected](7568048251
thanking you
16th March 2013, 02:45 PM

sir m doing btech from knmiet gzb ME 3rd year , my name is shivam roy please send me summer training companies.... [email protected] plz reply in d mention address
16th March 2013, 08:47 PM
krrishh_002

A B tech mechanical Student can do Internships in following companies :

Toyota
Ashoka Leyland
DRDL
ISRO
BARC
FORD
Hyundai
APPSC

The above companies will test your skills and needs recommendation , Getting into these is very difficult very high competition.

Some private Institutes also providing Internships like SOLAR SECTORS, even at IIT Bombay.

IIA- Indian Institute of Astrophysics also provides summer internship of 10000 per month.

All the best!
22nd March 2013, 07:14 PM
MAKES 25

Exclamation Re: List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?

i'm anand b.tech 3rd mechanical,plz list the core companies for mechanical and list whose companies providing internship,how to apply for internship.....

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE CORE COMPANIES :-

I. HYUNDAI GRUOP.

II. TOYOTA GRUOP.

III. FORD GRUOP.

IV. ASHOKA LEYLAND

V. I.S.R.O

with best wishes of Makes 25.

1st December 2013, 10:18 AM

List of b.tech machanical colage in west bengal
8th July 2014, 08:44 PM

I'm siva living at coimbatore in tamilnadu .I'm doing mechanical engineering .I'm studying 3rd. I need to do internship which company's is best and provide to do internship sir
22nd September 2014, 07:34 PM

I am pursing 3rd year mechanical in pragati engg colege,surampalem.i want to know which company offering internships and i have percentage 64%.
27th September 2014, 12:30 AM

my self Amit ,3rd year mech branch want internship,but idont know the procedure of joining ,&to which company i
should go ,,i m in blore ,,suggest me some companies.. plz
5th February 2015, 09:05 PM

Iam purshing 3rd B.tech mechanical but lhave my family bayground is low so i want to job because B.tech complete plz request any job sir
4th June 2015, 10:26 AM

I am pursuing 3rd year B.tech Mechanical engineering. I want to do internship in ISRO,,,,please tell me how can I apply&what kind of eligibility is required for this....................... My id is [email protected]
18th January 2016, 08:36 PM

i am pursuing 3rd year B.tech mechanical. i want to do internship in PSUs, or DRDO. so please tell me how can i apply
My email is [email protected]
5th July 2016, 11:10 PM

Please guide me I am pursuing BE 4 the yr in mechanical and my persentage in 12th is 55 and BE percentage 68 .I don't know what I do.please tell me how can apply and what kind of eligibility is required for.
20th January 2019, 03:34 PM

I am swarup samantaray pursuing btech 3rd year mechanical at krupajal engineering college i want to do internship at bhubaneswar please guide me