26th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai?

SIR/Mam,

I would be pleased to know if there is any core company in chennai offering SUMMER INTERNSHIP to EEE 1ST YEAR STUDENTS . Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful for me to provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  2. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  3. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  4. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in or near Chennai?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. List core companies in Chennai for female EEE graduates?
  9. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. List of companies for 3rd year summer intership in CSE at Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Hyderabad -- [New]
  13. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  16. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  17. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
27th June 2016, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/Mam,

I would be pleased to know if there is any core company in chennai offering SUMMER INTERNSHIP to EEE 1ST YEAR STUDENTS . Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful for me to provide me the answer soon.
List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
18th September 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I would be pleased to know if there is any core company in chennai / mumbai / bangalore offering Internship to EEE 3 rd Year Student in the month of Nov 16 ( 20th Nov 16 to 20th Dec 16 ) Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be a great help to provide me the answer soon.
25th June 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I want internship for EEE core related companies in chennai and I'm a student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?