23rd January 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

List of electronics companies for internship in Pune, Mumbai and Thane

Sir, I am a 3rd-year student pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Pune. I want to do an internship after my semester 5 this winter. Please let me know if there are companies offering Internship in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  2. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  3. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  4. Companies offering Internship to BCom(Computer Application) student in Thane & Pune? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  7. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune?
  9. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore or Pune?
  10. List of companies in Mumbai, providing internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer
  11. List of companies in Mumbai and Pune providing internship for Biomedical Engineering stream with stipend
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  13. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  14. Where can I do free internship for 1 years while doing 1st year BCA course in Pune?
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Companies in Thane, Mumbai offers Internship for 2nd year B.Sc Biotechnology students? Which short term courses are available after B.Sc Biotechnology that I can pursue?
  17. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  18. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
25th January 2018, 09:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of electronics companies for internship in Pune, Mumbai and Thane

As you are 3 rd year student of B.Tech electronics and communication engineering and want to do internship then here below are details regarding electronics companies in Pune, Mumbai, Thane offer summer internship:-

List of Electronics Companies Offer Summer Internship for B.Tech ECE Students:-
  1. D2K Technologies India Private Limited, Thane
  2. Leo integrated Technologies Private Limited, Thane
  3. EICL, Mumbai
  4. Cocretec System, Mumbai
  5. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
  6. Royal Electrical Company, Pune
  7. New Tech Electric Company India Pvt. Ltd, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?