29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Mumbai, providing internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer

I have completed Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Mumbai University. Please give me list of companies in Mumbai, providing internship for EXTC engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  2. List of companies in Mumbai providing internship for EXTC passed candidates
  3. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  6. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for Chemical Engineers
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  9. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  10. List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship to E&TC 3rd year student in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. List of insurance companies in Mumbai providing internship for B.Com holder
  15. List of electronics companies for internship in Pune, Mumbai and Thane
  16. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  17. List of Health Insurance companies in Mumbai providing internship to B.Com holders
  18. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
30th August 2017, 11:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies in Mumbai, providing internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer

Below I have listed name of companies which provides internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering candidates:
>Abak Electrofab Engineering Private Limited
Address: C 416, Ttc Midc Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai - 400705
Phone: 022 2763 5184
>E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra 400037
Phone: 092232 69863
>Cocretec Systems
Address: Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Nityanand Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086
Phone: 098218 39993
>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Address: Govandi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Phone: 1800 345 1500
>Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Address: BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309
4th September 2017, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Mumbai, providing internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Mumbai University. Please give me list of companies in Mumbai, providing internship for EXTC engineer.
List of companies in Mumbai, providing internship to Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?