2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade

Hello sir, I have just completed ITI with Electrical stream and now want to do apprenticeship. Please provide me list of various entrance exams for it with syllabus of entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  2. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  4. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  7. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  8. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  9. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  10. Software courses after ITI Electrical Trade?
  11. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  12. How to get ITI Apprenticeship exam papers fitter trade?
  13. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  14. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  15. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  17. How to join a company for Apprentic after completing ITI in Electrical Trade
  18. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?