2nd April 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?

Hello sir, I have passed ITI with Electrical trade and my brother in Fitter trade. I want to do apprenticeship from Mazagon Dock Limited. How can we join it? Question papers asked in exam of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get ITI Apprenticeship exam papers fitter trade?
  2. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  3. Questions for the post of Probationary Officer -Mechanical in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  5. Isn't there Automobile Degree in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  6. Last 10 years papers of Electrician Apprentice in Mazagon Dock Ltd?
  7. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  8. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  9. Exams and Posts Suitable for Students Passing ITI in Electrical and Fitter Trade?
  10. Previous years solved question papers of ITI Fitter Trade Theory and engineering drawing
  11. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  12. How can I apply for Apprentice exam after passing ITI in Fitter Trade?
  13. Can I do ITI apprentice combined course in fitter trade? Names of the institutes? I have passed 12th with PCM
  14. What are the questions asked in the interview of ITI Fitter? How can I prepare myself for the interview?
  15. How to join NSG after ITI in fitter trade?
  16. Date of examination and syllabus for probationary officers in Mazagon Dock ltd -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Need previous years question papers of BHEL recruitment exam for ITI fitter?
  18. How to pass the written exam of ITI Fitter Trade? Which books to be referred?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?