24th April 2011, 08:25 PM
ashu rajput

List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?

sir,
dis is ashu, a student of 6th sem IT.....pls list me d companies in delhi from where i can do internship n d fee should b as low as possible......hoping for good responses in favour...thanx

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  3. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  4. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of companies which allows MCA candidates to do internship as 6th semester project?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  9. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  10. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  11. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  13. Companies offering 60 days Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE/E&TC) 6th semester candidate in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and NCR?
  14. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Durg Bhilai?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Bhubaneswar/Paradip? -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Delhi?
  18. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?
15th June 2011, 02:26 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?

following are the list of cpmpanies:

ibm
wipro
idea
airtel
these are the best companies to do internship and provide stipend too.
14th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Beready

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?

hello friend,

there are many companies in Delhi where you can do your Industrial training .
because Delhi is a industrial place .
so join training in any of these companies following --
aarawali infrapower,
HCL,
Vodaphone,
BSNL.
good luck.
5th March 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i'm a ME 6th sem student .i want to do internship in delhi where i can understand industry knowledge.plz tell me the suitable company and its procedure for joining.
26th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

please help me i am in 6 th sem b.tech IT student ....i am looking for 6 months internship ....
please help me out to get that ...
31st March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

which companies ate best for internship,after second sem of B.Sc(prog.with chemistry) from HINDU COLLEGE (UNIVERSTY OF DELHI)?I Hope best answer which is useful for me.
7th June 2013, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

i m a ece 5th sem polytechnic student please tell me for training in delhi ?
6th March 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

my specilization in marketing so i want to do internship in delhi give me a good suggestion and give company name where i do sip.
18th June 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

my son sukhwinder is the student of 4th semester bba b&I from IP university. He wants to do intership for 6to8 weeks please provide the detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?