12th May 2012, 03:51 PM
rishikapoorpandey

Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?

Hai sir, I am mca 4th semester student with 84% and i wants to know the process to get free internship for my major project of 6th sem.
plz tell me the procedure to get internship in top mnc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  2. How to get free internship for 6th semester project after studying in MCA
  3. Procedure to apply for Major Project in IISc?
  4. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the internship companies for 6th semester project in MCA
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bosch, Bangalore for B.E.(Mechatronics) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  16. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in Bangalore being a B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
16th September 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?

sir, I am Thriveni.I want to internship project.how should i get that project in Hyderabad.
10th January 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?

I am MCA final year student, I want to do my 6th semester project training from any company, what will be my options?
Jayasree
15th March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Iam a mca student doing my 4th semester student with 82% now ,i want to know whichcompanies is offering a project works...please sir by deeepya
5th January 2017, 04:36 PM
Sameerthapar123

For you to get an internship(free) or even with a stipend, there a lot of platforms on the internet.
You can go and make an account on sites like intern theory,twenty19,make intern, lets intern, oyster connect etc.
There are a lot of companies especially startups that advertise their need for an intern on these platforms. All you have to do is create your profile and start applying to internships here.
If you want to do a stream specific internship in an established company and not a startup, I think you should try Accelaar(only on facebook), Marxus, Young2Junior etc.
But the chances of you getting an internship in an MNC depends on solely on your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?