5th July 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biochemical Engineering 4th semester student in Northern India?

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the industries where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Northern India. I am a student of BTech in Biochemical Engineering and studying in 4th semester. So, please let me know about the industries for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biotechnology 4th semester student in Northern India?
  2. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Ceramic Technology 4th semester student in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Industries offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in West Bengal?
  4. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Industries offering Internship to BTech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  7. Industries offering Internship Project to BE Chemical final year student in Northern India
  8. Industries offering Internship to BTech Architecture Engineering 5th semester student in Bengaluru?
  9. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 5th semester student in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  10. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Northeast India?
  11. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Southern India?
  12. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?
  14. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal?
  15. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student in Assam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?
  18. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Chandigarh?
10th July 2018, 07:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biochemical Engineering 4th semester student in Northern India?

List of the chemical manufacturer in North India is listed below. You can apply for the internship in any of the below-mentioned companies:

1. Safex Chemicals India Limited

Address: M-6, Mahavir Bhavan, C-2, Karampura Complex, New Delhi-110015
Phone: 011 4778 5100

2. J. M. Chemical Co.

Address: 405, 4th floor, DDA Building, District Center, Near Nirman Vihar metro station, New Delhi-110092

3. Sudarshan Chemicals Ind Ltd

Address: E/1, Block E 4, Jhandewalan Extension, Jhandewalan, New Delhi-110005
Phone: 01143534801

4. Pon Pure Chemical India Private Limited

Address: Shop No. 502-503, 5th Floor, Jaina Tower-II, Shivaji Marg, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Phone: 01143289900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?