5th July 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical student?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship in GAIL. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. I am a student of BTech in Mechanical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in GAIL for BTech Petroleum candidate?
  5. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  6. How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream in GAIL India? What are the requirements for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Energy Technology 7th semester student?
  8. Requirements to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Software student?
  9. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. for BTech Civil student?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical student?
  11. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Chemical student?
  12. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Britannia Industries for BTech Biomedical student?
  13. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Chemical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Kota Instrumentation Ltd. for BTech ECE student? -- [New]
  17. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Sun Pharma Industries for BTech Biomedical student?
  18. How to apply for internship in GAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2018, 07:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical student?

GAIL stands for 'Gas Authority of India Limited'. You can apply for the internship after fulfilling some basic eligibility criteria mentioned below:

1. The candidate shall have completed 2nd year of graduation in technical stream.
2. No pending backlog shall be there at the time of application for internship.
3. A reference is required to apply for the internship in GAIL. If you didn't have any reference for the permanent employee of GAIL then you can use the recommendation letter from your current college.
4. You shall have good character and shall not indulge in illegal activities in the last 2 years.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you have to submit your application to the HR department at GAIL. If your application selected by the concerned authority, you can start the internship at GAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?