31st July 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical student in Assam

Sir, I am doing BTech in Chemical Engineering. I am planning to do MTech in same stream also. So, you know about any institutes provides Implant Training especially for Chemical student. I am living at Assam and would like to do training in this state.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Assam?
  2. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of institutes offering Implant Training in Bangalore
  4. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Erode
  5. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical final year student in Chennai?
  6. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?
  7. List of industries offering implant training in winter for one or two weeks in Kolkata, Jharkhand and New Delhi? Eligibility criteria for it?
  8. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Odisha?
  9. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  10. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  11. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  13. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  14. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the industries offering implant training in Computers in Pune?
  17. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?
  18. Industries offering Implant Training to CSE 4th semester student in Karnataka?
1st August 2018, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical student in Assam

You can contact following institutions in Assam:

- Indian Institute Of Technology Guwahati, Near Doul Gobinda Road, Amingaon, North Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam 781039, Phone: 0361 258 3000

- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Bijuleebari, Chandrapara, Assam 783370, Phone: 03661 218 250

- Assam Engineering College, Assam Engineering College Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781013, Phone: 0361 257 0550
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?