26th June 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?

Hello, I am pursuing BTech Chemical Engineering in Anna University. I want to undergo an Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. I want to know that how can I apply for it? So, please reply me about the procedure at the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  5. How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?
  6. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited? Process of selection for this training?
  8. List of institutes offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical student in Assam -- [New]
  9. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical final year student in Chennai?
  10. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  11. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  12. Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  15. Where to do 15 days summer implant training in Chemical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  17. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
10th June 2021, 02:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?

Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited :-

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address:-

Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
New No:536, Anna Salai, Teynampet Chennai 600 018

Contact Number:- 044-24349833

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.cpcl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?